Monday, July 28, 2008

Welcome to the Prestigious Internet!

Hello, world. This is my little corner of the Internet. Here I will post whatever interests me at the moment.
I decided to save up a bunch of things and post them all right when I start so that I didn't suffer from "empty blog syndrome."
I decided to call my blog "The Prestigious Internet" because the internet is the opposite of prestigious. The barriers for entry are so low, you can publish anything. Hence my favorite site, Wikipedia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jason. I like your blog. Also: are you male or female? Find out here: http://www.mikeonads.com/2008/07/13/using-your-browser-url-history-estimate-gender/

It turns out I am 73% female which seems a bit high.

Also, What makes more sense: voting on a tuesday or voting on a saturday?

Shalako